Food Safety & Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a process control system, designed to identify & prevent microbial and other hazards in food production. It includes steps designed to prevent problems before they occur and to correct deviation, as soon as they are detected, as per Guidelines and Recommendations issued by Codex Alimentarious Commission which advocates the adoption of HACCP.
HACCP enables the producers, processors, distributors, exporters etc. to utilize technical resources efficiently and in a cost effective manner in assuring food safety.
Highlights of Food Safety
- Proactive system for assuring safe production of foods.
- Emphasis on prevention rather than inspection.
- Addresses all types of Hazards – Microbiological, Physical & Chemical.
- Can be integrated with more general quality assurance plan.
- Satisfaction of customers
- Implementation of statutory requirements related to product / services.
FTI provides – Co-ordination and Assistance to identify the requirement related to Food Safety Management System, Supplier’s Audit, BRC, ISO 22000:2005, FSSC 22000, HACCP, Training for Food Standards, Product Labelling, Preparation of Documents and its Implementation for the clients globally, through its experienced team of Food Safety Experts and Food Technologists.